Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Duvelay mattress toppers, Khyam toilet tent, Porta Potti Qube, T5 headlight protectors

Her Outdoors

Her Outdoors

Empty nesters practicing for retirement
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Some items for sale, as we have sold our California and are moving into MoHo territory...

All below are available for collection from North Yorkshire / South Middlesbrough postcode TS9 or I am happy to organise courier delivery at additional cost.

See photos on the next post for these items.

Duvelay pair of mattress toppers with zipped fitted sheets
Designed for the T5, together these fit in the top bed and provide a very comfortable memory foam topper. The zipped fitted sheets make them easy to transport. Barely used, no stains or blemishes - as new condition. £250 new, for sale at £150 ono

Khyam Toilet Tent
Very easy to erect and super stable (a key requirement!). Used a handful of times, particularly during Covid and an absolute must at festivals - £170 new, still in perfect condition, will accept £90.

Porta Potti Qube 365 - used as infrequently as the toilet tent, fully sterilised - realistically probably collection only £25 or will include with the tent above for £10. Can fit in the kitchen cabinet, or under the shelf in the boot, it comes with a cover and can be a handy footstool too.

T5 headlight protectors with beam deflectors for use in continental Europe
Two perspex headlight protectors. One has a piece broken off it, but they still fit securely and work as required - our van passed its MOT with them fitted. £50 new, will accept £20 ono.

Last edited:
Additional photos for items described aboveIMG_2179.jpegIMG_2178.jpegIMG_2177.jpegIMG_2176.jpegIMG_2174.jpegIMG_2173.jpeg

Some items for sale, as we have sold our California and are moving into MoHo territory...

All below are available for collection from North Yorkshire / South Middlesbrough postcode TS9 or I am happy to organise courier delivery at additional cost.

Sea to Summit Comfort Deluxe Self Inflating Mattress, Camper Van Dimensions: 201 x 115 cm Byron Blue
Very highly regarded Sea to summit comfort deluxe self inflating mattress suitable for T5 or T6.
Excellent condition with no stains, rips or tears, and always stored indoors and inflated (as per instructions) when not in use. We found this an absolute game changer, so comfortable to sleep on, and it works either upstairs or down. It saves a huge amount of storage space as you can travel with it deflated in the roof space. Comes with original storage bag, instructions and repair kit (never needed). £180.View attachment 118169View attachment 118170

Duvelay pair of mattress toppers with zipped fitted sheets
Designed for the T5, together these fit in the top bed and provide a very comfortable memory foam topper. The zipped fitted sheets make them easy to transport. Barely used, no stains or blemishes - as new condition. £250 new, for sale at £150

I can provide photographs if required (photo limit reached on this post)

Brandrup Second Skin seat covers for T5
Second Skin seat covers match the design of the VW T5 California and are made of the original VW California fabrics.
The fit is so precise, it looks like you only have the original cover: the photos below are with the covers in place. The front seats have tear seams for the side airbags, which have passed the safety tests held by Volkswagen. All the covers have zips on the back so that you can access the original seat pockets.

Absolutely excellent condition, no spills or tears as can be seen in the images of the front and the back of the covers. Two front seat covers, bench seat cover, four head restraints and four arm covers. £600 new, will accept £300.

View attachment 118180View attachment 118181View attachment 118182

View attachment 118175View attachment 118176View attachment 118177View attachment 118178View attachment 118179

Khyam Toilet Tent
Very easy to erect and super stable (a key requirement!). Used a handful of times, particularly during Covid and an absolute must at festivals - £170 new, still in perfect condition, will accept £90. Can provide photo on request

Porta Potti Qube 365 - used as infrequently as the toilet tent, fully sterilised - realistically probably collection only £25 or will include with the tent above for £10. Can fit in the kitchen cabinet, or under the shelf in the boot, it comes with a cover and can be a handy footstool too.

T5 headlight protectors with beam deflectors for use in continental Europe
Two perspex headlight protectors. One has a piece broken off it, but they still fit securely and work as required - our van passed its MOT with them fitted. £50 new, will accept £20.
Is second skin still available?

Well I’d be delighted to be the new owner of them. They look great.
I’ve not purchased anything from the forum members before. So what are the next steps please ?
Phil.

Well I’d be delighted to be the new owner of them. They look great.
I’ve not purchased anything from the forum members before. So what are the next steps please ?
Phil.
Please send me a direct message, there’s guidance how to do this on the forum.

Back