Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dylan is here!!

Tony Crawford

Tony Crawford

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
we finally collected Dylan on Friday having ordered him in August - well worth the wait!! He’s got the 199ps engine, LEDs, Discover Media Plus, rear shower, ACC, DSG, parking camera, mudflaps, magnetic torch and towbar prep.

He has been at the ‘beauticians’ for the last three days having a paint protection film on the complete front and all other vulnerable areas including all door handle cups and rear load area / bumper and a full ceramic coating over the entire vehicle and Gyeon windscreen coating - looking very very shiny! Seat covers are in and scothchguarded and worktop protectors put on. Think that’s it so far!!

First trip will be a through France to Northern Spain - can’t wait!

Some pics attached. A huge thanks to the forum as a whole for fab posts which have helped in so many ways already!

9AA53F58-AED1-4FCC-B1FE-B7108DA1A1CA.jpeg

8E069522-90D9-472F-9EBE-CDD72A9925AE.jpeg

C5AE9ED1-D19E-48D1-B686-5878EF14BA2C.jpeg

3721C4C7-8A7C-49E3-BF54-CC1D723DFD46.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice ...now get it dirty !

• Agree
Reactions: Sad
we finally collected Dylan on Friday having ordered him in August - well worth the wait!! He’s got the 199ps engine, LEDs, Discover Media Plus, rear shower, ACC, DSG, parking camera, mudflaps, magnetic torch, lockable storage in wardrobe and towbar prep.

He has been at the ‘beauticians’ for the last three days having a paint protection film on the complete front and all other vulnerable areas including all door handle cups and rear load area / bumper and a full ceramic coating over the entire vehicle and Gyeon windscreen coating - looking very very shiny! Seat covers are in and scothchguarded and worktop protectors put on. Tracker going on this Friday! Think that’s it so far!!

First trip will be a two week trip through France to Northern Spain and back in a couple of weeks time - can’t wait!

Some pics attached. A huge thanks to the forum as a whole for fab posts which have helped in so many ways already!

View attachment 41610

View attachment 41611

View attachment 41612

View attachment 41613
Wow, that looks fantastic. Enjoy!!!

Soooo shiny. Lovely looking Cali :welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome:pinkbanana

It will never be that clean again! Love Acapulco. Blue bellows or standard colour? Oh, and don’t forget the sparesafe...

Looks amazing! where are the work top protectors from?

Thanks!

AJSpicer is your man for the worktop protectors and they look amazing - search the forum and he’ll come up plus he has a ‘how to fit’ video on YouTube. He has a full colour range and they come cut to exact size / shape and ready to fit.

Looks amazeball's! Happy travels

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Is that the standard upholstery now on Oceans? Looks like the Beach upholstery from a few years ago.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Is that the standard upholstery now on Oceans? Looks like the Beach upholstery from a few years ago.

They are seat covers we found on eBay - they’re original VW Commercial ‘Lifestyle blue/grey’ covers that we found on eBay - spent a day with Halfords own upholstery cleaner and they came up like new. Look really good especially against the Acapulco Blue.

Can really recommend the Halfords upholstery cleaner - brilliant and inexpensive!!

I'd really like them for my Beach. I wasn't sure they'd fit though because I think they were made for the T5. I'll keep an eye open.

They fit the T6 California perfectly and think they may have been made for the beach as well but couldn’t be sure. We have t seen anything similar on eBay since - bought them Sept last year

Same as mine. By inka. Really good quality and fit.

IMG_20190104_142521.jpg

Can you tell me where you got the cup holder from, the one hanging from the kitchen area. I've looked through the shop but can't see one.
Thanks

Can you tell me where you got the cup holder from, the one hanging from the kitchen area. I've looked through the shop but can't see one.
Thanks
it came with the van. so a vw van centre should be able to source one for you

Back