Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Early christmas present

bigmac77

bigmac77

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199
My wife and I went to the VW dealership near us (Llandudno Junction) this morning and we had an interesting morning. In the showroom they had a lovely looking T6 Ocean and Beach, outside they had four T5's. We had a test drive in the T6 204ps DSG which was very nice, I thought the cab was very slick and the engine had lots of torque. Then we drove a T5 140ps DSG this too was very nice but the cab felt a bit dated after being in the T6. We had a tough decision but ultimately we were swayed by price and also that the extra power of the T6 was unnecessary for our requirements. And we came away having put down a deposit on a 15 plate 140 DSG Cali, it has been preregistered by the dealer but is basically a new vehicle. Can't wait to get our hands on it.

IMG_0694.jpg

Way to go , let the fun begin!

Nice. Good to keep an open mind and get what you need. Enjoy. DSG is brilliant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

;)
My wife and I went to the VW dealership near us (Llandudno Junction) this morning and we had an interesting morning. In the showroom they had a lovely looking T6 Ocean and Beach, outside they had four T5's. We had a test drive in the T6 204ps DSG which was very nice, I thought the cab was very slick and the engine had lots of torque. Then we drove a T5 140ps DSG this too was very nice but the cab felt a bit dated after being in the T6. We had a tough decision but ultimately we were swayed by price and also that the extra power of the T6 was unnecessary for our requirements. And we came away having put down a deposit on a 15 plate 140 DSG Cali, it has been preregistered by the dealer but is basically a new vehicle. Can't wait to get our hands on it.

View attachment 11017
Good Choice!

View attachment 11017
Lovely van. You have made an excellent choice. Well done and congratulations.

Welcome. Now the adventure begins.

Hey Bigmac see you around soon I hope!

Looks classy! :thumb

Enjoy! dsg and the T5.1 Cali is awesome, you won't regret it!

Congratulations on your new Toy you will love it and have many happy adventures.

View attachment 11017
Hi we did exactly the same and ended up with a 180bhp dsg se in Olympia blue
It had 12 miles on the clock and we love it!

Hi we did the same and up with a 180 dsg
It was preregistered with 12 miles on the clock
Been overnight once and a couple of day trips and it's been fantastic!