East to West coast USA 2017 to California with your California

H

Hotel California

Super Poster
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Not that we are doing this but thought i share it here in case one is intrested.
Seems Camper Centrum Nederland , Amersfoort is organising a massive trip thru the USA using your own Cali!
Trip is all in shipment from Antwerp included.
The estimation is arround 16.000 euro / 2 persons :shipment of your Cali , insurance , campsites , ....
Details ( in Dutch)
http://www.campercentrumnederland.nl/kenniscentrum/reizen/177-programma-roadtrip-usa-2017

EDIT 1/2017 , seems the link is not working anymore!

Last edited:
I think sent your Cali in a boat to the American continent is around 5000 euros (not sure whether it's two ways). The point is paying that much you can do it by yourself.

There's always California in Scotland instead... cheaper but not quite as interesting or fun :)

I think sent your Cali in a boat to the American continent is around 5000 euros (not sure whether it's two ways). The point is paying that much you can do it by yourself.

I am certainly not spending that kind of money . But some might , they aim at people who want to travell without worries .
All things are arranged for you , they even got a following car with mecanics and spare parts going allong .
The price is 1/4 of my Cali so ....
"Computer says nooooo..."

Back