Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Eastbourne - Eurovans

JohnGuppy

JohnGuppy

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I had my tow bar fitted and a dash cam fitted very good service from the whole team everyone took the time to say hello and to be friendly and courteous, The service manager went out of his way to offer all the help
It the waiting room there was a glass case fully of VW awards it seems the service manager is well liked and been working there for a number of years
A very good point it seems he has a friend in the tec support department and CS so he gets results
I have told him to join this forum and offer a discount on services and spares

+1 for Mike. He sold me Albert. I'm seeing him next week or week after.

Looks as if the company have good staff in all there branches will feel better if I find myself in crawley
Oh is poor Albert going to be replaced I need a name for my cal. ? Bill or George but anything but Sue

Looks as if the company have good staff in all there branches will feel better if I find myself in crawley
Oh is poor Albert going to be replaced I need a name for my cal. ? Bill or George but anything but Sue

Albert is unlikely to be replaced in the near future but if he is at some point then it will be with another Cali. I cannot be more pleased with what I have now but a newer evolution of the same model will have some benefits over the old.

I will also be tempted to go the way I did with Albert, pick up an ex-demo, so it's basically "this is my perfect spec, if something comes along that is close to it give me a shout".