Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Eurovans Crawley (Ifield)

Steve.S

Steve.S

Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Is anyone else having problems with getting simple service and parts issues responded to by Eurovans in Crawley? Since March they have not responded in a positive way to any of my enquiries regarding a simple replacement windscreen washer jet and a length of hose. I’ve had excuses that the parts department was closed due to Covid-19. I have conversed via their online chat and even spoken to a human being, all without any success or positive response. Their customer service used to be very good but now I’m seriously considering taking my custom elsewhere. With this in mind can anyone recommend somewhere to buy, preferably online, a front windscreen washer jet and a length of washer hose and associated connectors for a 2013 (63 plate) Cali Ocean? I did find somewhere but they gave me two diagrams for the same system with different parts so I gave up!

Hi Steve

The Multi coloured auction site has the parts your after

Type in VW Transporter washer jet, the hose comes up in the same search :thumb

Thanks Perfectos. I’ll give them a try.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just for information, I received the following email from Eurovans Crawley this afternoon:-

Following the Government announcement on Saturday 31st October regarding a new lockdown from 5th November, I wanted to outline how we will be there for you, our loyal customers.
We are very much aware and respectful of the Government’s message that all UK citizens and businesses must play their part to protect the most vulnerable and to ensure that the NHS has the ability to care for the increased number of patients that will be affected by the virus in the coming days and weeks.
From the 5th November, our service departments will operate as normal as they have been for many months in a safe manner.
Our showrooms and used car external display areas will not be open to the public from 5th November until further notice. However, our teams will be in the dealerships to continue car and van sales remotely and we will be able to send you videos, talk to you via video and meet your needs just as well as if you were with us in person. You can also browse our used stock on our website www.thejcbgroup.co.uk and Buy Online via our Click and Collect service. We are still able to handover your new or used car or van, but this will take place outside so don’t forget your umbrella. During this time, home delivery options will also be available FREE OF CHARGE to anywhere in England, and all handled in a Covid safe manner. Please just ask for more details.
Our colleagues remain on hand to assist with your sales and aftersales enquiries via telephone, email or live chat and our website is fully functional with the ability to book a service or MOT.
Our aftersales departments remain fully operational for servicing, MOT and repairs.Social distancing measures, an appointment-only system, protective screens at our service desks as well as cashless payments have been in place for several months now. With many of us still making the school run, van drivers busier than ever with deliveries and travel essential to ensure the vulnerable are safe and well, don’t get caught out – book as soon as you can to avoid disappointment.
For all Key Workers* we will also re-instate our 10% off servicing and maintenance work for the month of November.
Thank you for your patience, and for working with us to ensure our dealerships are a safe place to visit and work.
Take care, stay safe and I will keep you updated with other business news as and when we have it.
signature.jpg
Jonathan Bischoff​
Owner and Managing Director of the JCB Group​

Just for information, I received the following email from Eurovans Crawley this afternoon:-

Following the Government announcement on Saturday 31st October regarding a new lockdown from 5th November, I wanted to outline how we will be there for you, our loyal customers.
We are very much aware and respectful of the Government’s message that all UK citizens and businesses must play their part to protect the most vulnerable and to ensure that the NHS has the ability to care for the increased number of patients that will be affected by the virus in the coming days and weeks.
From the 5th November, our service departments will operate as normal as they have been for many months in a safe manner.
Our showrooms and used car external display areas will not be open to the public from 5th November until further notice. However, our teams will be in the dealerships to continue car and van sales remotely and we will be able to send you videos, talk to you via video and meet your needs just as well as if you were with us in person. You can also browse our used stock on our website www.thejcbgroup.co.uk and Buy Online via our Click and Collect service. We are still able to handover your new or used car or van, but this will take place outside so don’t forget your umbrella. During this time, home delivery options will also be available FREE OF CHARGE to anywhere in England, and all handled in a Covid safe manner. Please just ask for more details.
Our colleagues remain on hand to assist with your sales and aftersales enquiries via telephone, email or live chat and our website is fully functional with the ability to book a service or MOT.
Our aftersales departments remain fully operational for servicing, MOT and repairs.Social distancing measures, an appointment-only system, protective screens at our service desks as well as cashless payments have been in place for several months now. With many of us still making the school run, van drivers busier than ever with deliveries and travel essential to ensure the vulnerable are safe and well, don’t get caught out – book as soon as you can to avoid disappointment.
For all Key Workers* we will also re-instate our 10% off servicing and maintenance work for the month of November.
Thank you for your patience, and for working with us to ensure our dealerships are a safe place to visit and work.
Take care, stay safe and I will keep you updated with other business news as and when we have it.
signature.jpg
Jonathan Bischoff​
Owner and Managing Director of the JCB Group​
Free delivery is generous

When I spoke to Eurovans yesterday, mine and another white/bronze 2-tone had arrived. The other one with a silver awning. Anybody on this forum?

what a load of waffle from eurovans. how hard is it to post a washer jet and some hose ? whats the issue anyway ? i'm sure you could get some hose from any car parts shop delivered if you measure it. the jet, is it blocked ? try a bicycle pump through it.
be careful with ebay, i bought some washer jets once for a golf and they were so rubbish that i didn't even fit them. cheap plastic crap that didn't even fit the holes in the bonnet right.

Apologies for the tardy response...
All sorted. I chopped out the offending section of hose and replaced it with a length of Camelback hose! Fits perfectly over the existing hose and cinched up with a couple of cable ties. Seems that was the main cause of the poor washer jet as this is now working fine. Did order a replacement jet from e-bay. The seller even emailed to check he was sending the correct type before sending, so at least I have a spare just in case. Happy days! Couldn't agree more about the waffly message. Actions count, not words.

Back