Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ecoflow Recall Warning. Risk of electrocution.

Loz2286

Loz2286

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Good afternoon all.

Just received from Amazon the following recall warning regarding my Ecoflow River Pro. I know quite a few of us use them so I thought it could be useful info. I haven't tried the software "fix" suggested yet so can't advise further.

EcoFlow has published a recall notification about the below product that you have bought on Amazon.co.uk due to the following risk: electric shock.

Product:
EF ECOFLOW Portable Power Station 720Wh River Pro, 2 AC 600W (Peak 1200W), Power Multiple Devices, Recharge 0-80% Within 1 Hour, for Camping, RV, Outdoors, Off-Grid

Batches impacted:
-

Expiration dates impacted:
-

More details, including what you should do and where you can seek assistance, can be found in the following notification: https://cdn.hornbach.de/cmsm/de/de-endkundenwarnung-und-updateanleitung-ecoflow.pdf.

If you made this purchase for someone else, please notify the recipient immediately and provide them with the information.

We regret any inconvenience this may cause you but trust you will understand that the safety and satisfaction of our customers is our highest priority.

Sincerely,

Amazon.co.uk
www.amazon.co.uk

Good afternoon all.

Just received from Amazon the following recall warning regarding my Ecoflow River Pro. I know quite a few of us use them so I thought it could be useful info. I haven't tried the software "fix" suggested yet so can't advise further.
Received the same, the document linked is in German so got it translated online and have attached it to save others the trouble. Looks straight forward to update which I'll do when I get a chance.

Attachments

• de-endkundenwarnung-und-updateanleitung-ecoflow.de.en.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 29
I received the same notification several weeks ago and contacted Ecoflow; they responded that the products affected were not sold into the UK; interested to understand if this is a new recall warning. Thanks for the heads up.

I received the same notification several weeks ago and contacted Ecoflow; they responded that the products affected were not sold into the UK; interested to understand if this is a new recall warning. Thanks for the heads up.
I bought my unit via Amazon, so possibly came from mainland Europe. I did check the UK Ecoflow website and there is no mention of any issues, but will follow the instructions and see if there is an actual update for the unit I have.

Back