Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

En suite facilities

M

MrsDarcy

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi

Just got back from a stay at Smytham Manor in Dorset. Beautiful site and totally recommend it. We had one of the pitches with En Suite shower, loo and a washing up area. This obviously was more pricey than the average pitch but hey it’s been a long 18 months right?
Such a brilliant idea for longer stays away and I’ve been spending a little time trying to find other places than offer the same. I wonder if any of you lovely people can recommend any?

MrsD x

Hi

Just got back from a stay at Smytham Manor in Dorset. Beautiful site and totally recommend it. We had one of the pitches with En Suite shower, loo and a washing up area. This obviously was more pricey than the average pitch but hey it’s been a long 18 months right?
Such a brilliant idea for longer stays away and I’ve been spending a little time trying to find other places than offer the same. I wonder if any of you lovely people can recommend any?

MrsD x
Cowpots in Pembrokeshire also has en suite facilities … I think there are more to be found here https://www.greenercamping.org/

Back