Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Enormous T6 bundle for sale!

SpuffingtonMe

SpuffingtonMe

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 600
After selling my T6 Ocean a couple of months back and taking delivery of my Knaus BoxDrive 600XL, I have been through the garage and have a number of accessories for sale. Would prefer to sell these all in one batch and have them collected if possible. Am willing to drive c. 1hr if absolutely necessary for a bulk sale of everything in one go.

I have for sale the following. In total, around £1k of accessories. For ease, I’m happy to take £500 for the whole lot if collected from Saffron Walden, Essex area in the next fortnight before we leave for our holidays.

Kayak Privvy Bivvy Toilet Tent - brand new and unused. Retails at £167.99 if you can even get one these days. Selling for £160 inc. P&P
ADF7EFBC-447B-4504-8232-DA3AD350E800.jpeg
Complete set of Brandrup Isolate Extreme window mats for T6. Only pressed into the windows previously and never fixed. Front has a small mark where it has picked up some dirt from packing. Otherwise in as new condition. Total cost new: £600. Happy to accept £320 inc. P&P

EA8135EB-C6EF-4AD8-832B-87D6519C6FCD.jpeg

Yes Campervan Wardrobe Shelves (2 for T6 with Safe). Brand new and packaging never opened. £249.99 retail, £200 inc. P&P.
Library Pic:
701B52CC-CFB7-449D-B59E-EE930210675E.jpeg
Actual Pic:

18B64F7A-1EF4-4C89-85E3-5D1A69B2380F.jpeg

Brandrup iExtend Ocean/SE fitted sheet - used but fully washed. RRP £75 - £35 inc. P&P

iXTEND fitted sheet adapts to the shape of the mattress exactly. An elastic band ensures that it fits tightly.

XTEND folding bed can also be folded easily with fitted sheet on it and still looks great.

The fitted sheets are available in two versions:
1. Nicki-Plush (20% polyester, 80% cotton), especially exquisite, lint-free, non-iron (do not iron!), washable at 40°C, tumble dryer friendly, approx. 250g/m² and do not just have an appealing surface, but also a high absorbtion of humidity : Nicki-plush fitted sheets are breathable and temperature equalizing and are very suitable for all-year-round-use.

Side table to hook on to passenger door & kitchen unit (T6 only) - RRP £35 - £20 inc. P&P
2F00EA57-E766-489A-8185-A389FAFE2BC1.jpeg

VW Drawer Insert to create shelf for additional space when cooking, or chopping board. £12 inc. P&P
2D98F23A-3416-4CF9-A8FC-F49D91815046.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi are you selling things separately? Can I take the kitchen side to hook shelf please if so?

Do you have the mounting bits for the isolites? Thanks

Hi are you selling things separately? Can I take the kitchen side to hook shelf please if so?

Hi - yes, I can split things if people would like. Please PM me your address and I'll send you my bank account details (unless you want to collect w/cash?)

Sorry for slight delay in getting back to you on this. A houseful of sick kids has had my focus elsewhere.

Do you have the mounting bits for the isolites? Thanks

For 90% of them, yes. I think I stuck one lot on to test them and wasn't happy - preferred the compression fit. You can get spare strips of Brandrup self adhesive velcro for £7 I think if needed.