Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Euro 6 diesel engine

That makes me happy, dealer tried to sell me a T5 on the premise it was easier than dealing with Adblue.

....until when....?
In the end any diesel will be banned imo.
Agreed, perhaps all will be banned once technology allows. Perhaps in 5 years we will see widespread use of zones banning the worst polluters. Perhaps in 10 years we will see light vehicles fuelled by electric. Perhaps in 15 years we will see alternative technology to remove diesel from heavier or commercial vehicles. So my guess is in 20 years or so (if i am still alive) I may have to take my California off the road? I won't be loosing sleep over that!

Agreed, perhaps all will be banned once technology allows. Perhaps in 5 years we will see widespread use of zones banning the worst polluters. Perhaps in 10 years we will see light vehicles fuelled by electric. Perhaps in 15 years we will see alternative technology to remove diesel from heavier or commercial vehicles. So my guess is in 20 years or so (if i am still alive) I may have to take my California off the road? I won't be loosing sleep over that!
Plenty of trips before that happens

Diesel banning seems to be going into a local council mode rather than central government. Probably they actually read the report on cost of general diesel car scrappage. Either no Euro spec or up to Euro 3 spec engines only and get a few £s incentive, if it can start.

Back