Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Euro 6

P

PSmudger

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi Guys,

Looking for some info, do all T6 Cali’s have euro 6 engines? As I believe this is not the case with T6 vans until sept 2016.

Hi Guys,

Looking for some info, do all T6 Cali’s have euro 6 engines? As I believe this is not the case with T6 vans until sept 2016.
Not sure, but u might be right. Euro 6 will be 'old' soon, as from Sept, its it going to Euro 6 (a,b,c,d or something like that) after new EU WLPT tests come into force

There were different regulations for Commercial vehicles but the California is designated as a Diesel Car and as far as I am aware all T6 Californias are Euro 6.

Not the same with T6 Commercials.

There were different regulations for Commercial vehicles but the California is designated as a Diesel Car and as far as I am aware all T6 Californias are Euro 6.

Easy to spot as euro 6 T6 have a taller fuel filler flap to accommodate the adblu.

Easy to spot as euro 6 T6 have a taller fuel filler flap to accommodate the adblu.

Not so, I have a Euro 5 T6 with the tall filler flap the Adblue filler is just blanked off with a rubber seal, admittedly it's one of the latter Euro 5s.

Hi Guys,

Thats my understanding. All T6 Californias are Euro 6 using adblue. Some early T6 Transporter vans were Euro 5.
The T6 California variant was launched slightly later than T6 transporters which is why they are all Euro 6.

It is possible that there are some early demo calis built on the T6 platform but using Euro 5 engines but I am not aware of any.

My thought to, just looking for confirmation. Have been looking at used Calis 16 plates on the classified.

Back