Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Euro/Swiss spec T5 Cali?

sidepod

sidepod

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Spotted here in France a very stylish T5. White with black graphics across the bottom edge of the doors (California legend).

Internally door/cupboard facials are white instead of boring stuffy mock wood veneer.

It's good enough to be factory.

Discuss.

At the end of the T5 run there were some special editions released with white interiors.

VW-California-Edition-2.jpg

So they are pukka factory ones, looks like the seats are covered with white/very light grey alcantara.

Do look lovely, but with 2 kids and a black Labrador, I think I will stick with boring grey.

Looks like they are called "California Edition" if you want to keep an eye out - not sure if they made it to the UK...

Swiss reg this one. Very nice.
A reminder of just how dull the Cali detailing is!!

This sparked a debate as to why, with such a cool lifestyle vehicle VW insist on "over 60s styling".

The Cali needs a couple of weeks with the "felt tip faries".

The one you saw may have been ours - Geneva plates, but we spend a lot of time in France at bike races and vineyards. The seats are light grey and the cabinets painted white. As teeboy says, it is a California Edition and they were available in candy white with matt black trim and roof, and I think there was a candy red with matt black and the same interior.

When Mrs Marmot saw it at the dealers it was love at first sight!