Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

European Driving Kit Requirements

Loz2286

Loz2286

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Planning euro trip in June. France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland and return.

Other than the usual documents and first aid kit, warning triangle, hi-viz etc are there any particular requirements for travel? I'm assuming a bulb kit and lens pattern converters are not needed for LED lamps.

With regard to taking an extra pair of glasses, in France, are prescription sunnies OK?

Thanks

Planning euro trip in June. France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland and return.

Other than the usual documents and first aid kit, warning triangle, hi-viz etc are there any particular requirements for travel? I'm assuming a bulb kit and lens pattern converters are not needed for LED lamps.

With regard to taking an extra pair of glasses, in France, are prescription sunnies OK?

Thanks
I've never been checked for spare glasses but have an old pair in the Cali to show just in case.
I din't 'need' glasses to drive so spare not essential requirement in my case.

Fuse kit could be worth having. Indicator & reversing lights probably bulbs (not sure about T6.1)

Thanks
A quick search will get you several threads on this. Esp on lens conversion. TLR. Not needed.

Spare glasses makes sense but not a legal requirement AFAIK. Bulbs not “legally” needed either but if a bulb goes and you get stopped you will be fined. Having the kit avoids that.

At the Chunnel you can get a AA kit that has everything legally needed for about 35 quid.