Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Excited new member

B

Brother

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi all,
I will the proud owner of a new T6 calli beach as off Thursday.
We had been looking since last year to find an x demo in our price range the all off a sudden last week I thought I'd found one. On calling the dealer he said it was a 102bhp when we wanted the 150.
Well the next words he said was I have a black 150. We went Saturday and after my wife negotiated we had what we have been waiting for and it brand new.
Can't quite believe it.

Welcome. You'll have to post some pictures when it's on the driveway.:thumb

Welcome !

you will have lots of questions so rummage around the threads, find what you can, ask for what you cannot find, tell us all about it, where you are going, and ...... welcome again :D

Congratulations Brother,
How wonderful for you both. We recently got our mitts on an ex demo Beach and love it. If you don't already realise it and I am sure you do, you will discover that it is such a versatile vehicle. The 150 bhp engine is a beauty. Very smooth and quiet with more than enough power for most people.
Enjoy and I hope that you have many lovely adventures.

Thanks Borris, will make the surf weekends with little fella a whole lot easier. No tent.

Congratulations!

I'm still in the saving money and looking at Cali's stage! Going to look at a demo on Saturday though!

Yo Bro - Hello! :thumb

Looks nice but think he would feel much more comfortable in a natural surrounding....
Up to the first trips i would say!
Enjoy the freedom of the Cali lifestyle....:thumb

First trip will be my wife's birthday two weeks time.
Now to find a name for him/ her

Ooooooo. Gorgeous.
Go out have fun and get it dirty.