Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Extra seat for Ocean or Beach £325 one remaining

A

AndySteve

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi we have 2 seats from a 2019 Beach which we bought recently as a 7 seater - grey fabric and vgc. The usual seatbelts, isofix, storage drawer, swivel etc. looking for £700 for the two. Collection from Worcester.

E6B3C371-DD18-4656-B52B-A8AC2B208EC3.jpeg

602EE34A-2038-4EE4-B550-5911C8207946.jpeg

7E80F465-8F7B-4E65-962D-6D260CCF8255.jpeg

Hello, please can you tell me if these are still available. thanks

Still available at reduced price

Hi Andy I am looking for a 5th seat to fit into our Cali Ocean is it still available, we’re in Cornwall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy I’m interested, can you open your private messages on your account so I can send you a couple of questions ? Your current settings prevent you receiving messages I think. Cheers

Andy I’m interested, can you open your private messages on your account so I can send you a couple of questions ? Your current settings prevent you receiving messages I think. Cheers
I am receiving messages ok - I’ll send you a PM

Hi, are these seats still available ? Are you only selling as a pair ? I just require 1 seat asap

Hi Andy , I’ve got a t6 ocean so I assume the seat will fit on the rails. What’s your post code ?
When will be convenient to collect ? I live in Herefordshire

Jon

May be more convenient and quicker to tx me 07477878360

Well done & thanks for letting me know
cheers
andy

Hi - is this still available? Thanks
Hi we have 2 seats from a 2019 Beach which we bought recently as a 7 seater - grey fabric and vgc. The usual seatbelts, isofix, storage drawer, swivel etc. looking for £700 for the two. Collection from Worcester.

View attachment 90431

View attachment 90432

View attachment 90433
Hi - is this still available
Hi we have 2 seats from a 2019 Beach which we bought recently as a 7 seater - grey fabric and vgc. The usual seatbelts, isofix, storage drawer, swivel etc. looking for £700 for the two. Collection from

Hi Andy, please can you let me know if you still have one of these available? Thanks

Hi Andy, please can you let me know if you still have one of these available? Thanks
Just to let you know, if you don't use the "Reply" button when replying to a post then the Original Poster doesn't get a Notification and you are dependent on the Poster checking his thread.

Just to let you know, if you don't use the "Reply" button when replying to a post then the Original Poster doesn't get a Notification and you are dependent on the Poster checking his thread.
Thank you! Can you tell I’m new here?! :)