Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fairport Convention Cropredy Festival

Calihunter

Calihunter

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Is there anyone else on here at Cropredy?

Fraid not John (or Elaine?)

What is it? Hope you're having fun

Fraid not John (or Elaine?)

What is it? Hope you're having fun
Hi Dawn, it’s a Folk festival near Banbury, never been before but any excuse to get away in the van with friends. Shame the weather doesn’t look too good later.

Yeah I think we have a week of rain then back to sunny skies.

Get some wet weather gear on and a whiskey in you! You’ll enjoy it whatever.

Have a great weekend

Anyone planning to go to Cropredy in 2024? We went this year and it was great - huge camping fields, all quite near to the action, and very friendly.

Anyone planning to go to Cropredy in 2024? We went this year and it was great - huge camping fields, all quite near to the action, and very friendly.
Not been to that one yet, but always looking out for new festivals to try. We generally wait for at least some line up announcements before we commit (though with Cropredy that's always less of a mystery!).
Deershed (N. Yorks) and End of the World ('down south') are usually very good. Both nice sized friendly festivals with good camping options.

Did Cropredy in 2017, thoroughly enjoyed it and gutted to have missed it this year (I understand that 10cc headlined one evening).
I like that the music is very much the star of the show, with little of the fringe stuff that tends to appear at other festivals.
Depending upon the line-up I'd like to visit again this year. I do hope that the loos are better these days however :stop

Did Cropredy in 2017, thoroughly enjoyed it and gutted to have missed it this year (I understand that 10cc headlined one evening).
I like that the music is very much the star of the show, with little of the fringe stuff that tends to appear at other festivals.
Depending upon the line-up I'd like to visit again this year. I do hope that the loos are better these days however :stop
The loos weren’t too bad - they have larger walk in (swim out) type urinals for the guys, and nicer smelling ones for the girls! The camping ones are your typical portaloos - good supply of toilet tools and sanitizer!

10cc, Niall Rodgers, Fisherman’s Friends, Strawbs, Toyah and Peat & Diesel were our favourites - apart from the Fairports of course. The whole event is for the music and you see lots of interesting faces at the bar, lots of double takes!

The loos weren’t too bad - they have larger walk in (swim out) type urinals for the guys, and nicer smelling ones for the girls! The camping ones are your typical portaloos - good supply of toilet tools and sanitizer!

10cc, Niall Rodgers, Fisherman’s Friends, Strawbs, Toyah and Peat & Diesel were our favourites - apart from the Fairports of course. The whole event is for the music and you see lots of interesting faces at the bar, lots of double takes!
Exactly as I remember it :). Took us a day to realise that there were better loos in another camping field than our horrendous Portaloos...least said the better :Depressed