Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

fault code reader/resetter for £15 ish ??

Birty

Birty

Vehicle
Cali now sold
I keep hearing from friends that I can buy a Gizzmo for aprox £15 to read and reset all the codes.. I have an airbag error on the dash caused by turning one of the seats... Also an aircon code that VW didnt let me have...
If this rumour is true then any clues what I should purchase for My T5 2011, cali SE....
I am scared something will go horribly wrong for £15!!

I bought one but it read the codes but would not reset the airbag light

I keep hearing from friends that I can buy a Gizzmo for aprox £15 to read and reset all the codes.. I have an airbag error on the dash caused by turning one of the seats... Also an aircon code that VW didnt let me have...
If this rumour is true then any clues what I should purchase for My T5 2011, cali SE....
I am scared something will go horribly wrong for £15!!
Carista.

https://caristaapp.com/

Covers T5 from 2010. Works. Shows codes and clears them. Also allows certain changes, eg: Automatic Door Locking at 5 kph etc.

Available from Amazon and other sites.

Admins? For the T5 technical Section I think.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All reset.. it was the drivers side seat airbag.. didn’t realise you have to subscribe to Carista but still cheap and problem solved! Thanks again WelshGas!!

All reset.. it was the drivers side seat airbag.. didn’t realise you have to subscribe to Carista but still cheap and problem solved! Thanks again WelshGas!!
Glad you are sorted.

Is there a list of VW Cali T5 fault codes on this site? I cant seem to find any.. I assume there is somewhere.. Aircon serviced and all working fine but reader still showing it has a fault somewhere in the system.. I also hear there are hundreds of codes for the DSG box alone!!

It only gives me the code for aircon/heater and google gives me confusing info. I assume this club would have a list?

DDA02E37-E283-423A-B2FC-4F8AEDEC9479.png

Back