Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Favourite BRITstops?

Bramco

Bramco

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hi,

Just thinking of having a few days away now the Xmas and New Year are well and truly over.

Our van received the wonderful BRITstops book and badge for Xmas, but after much browsing we're still unsure which direction to head in.

North, south, east or west..... :help

So I thought I'd ask the forum to see if there are any favourite stops and then head off to one of those.

:thanks in advance for any ideas.

Can I ask responders to this post to observe the usual 'Britstops' on-line etiquette which is to identify their favourite Britstop by its region and number, rather than (say) the "Parr Arms at Grappenhall".

The guy who runs Britstops works hard in a lovely home business and in his shoes I'd want my data safeguarded.

Very good point!

I should of course have said that myself. :oops:

I have yet to find a bad one so it's take your pick. I use them most of the time and a brilliant source.

This trip I stopped two days ago at 821. Very badly hit by weather and they had no power on so I could not reciprocate their kindness by eating and drinking there. Power came back on during the night. The Landlady caught me early the following morning, apologised for not being able to offer anything to eat or drink, then told me where the bunkhouse showers and toilets were if I wanted to use them before I went.

Totally lovely and sums up Britstops, so yes, no names please, we don't want to spoil it.

Britstops is just awesome! There are a couple pubs near the Eden project that are excellent - I will check the numbers for you!

Did anyone else build the free campervan in the recent Britstops email?
image.jpg

For some reason the links didn't work for me but that looks awesome!

Thanks Jen for your suggestion. I was planning to stop there on our trip to be in position to nearly see the eclipse in March. We used to camp near there as kids in the 60s on family holidays. Great memories and I've taken my wife and kids back there. Fantastic place.

I could not have been given more hospitality,

Also Perth,

A brilliant stopover.

Thanks Jen. Will check out Perth on our trip in March.

In the meantime we are thinking if trying some of the ones around Sudbury. The ones in the 210s. Never really been to that part of the country...

Back