Vehicle
T5 SE 180
UNUSED
Fifth seat for T5 California
Creta Warm Grey
£250
We are based in Newbury Berkshire

Last edited:
I will get my husband to get it out of the loft where it has been carefully stored since we brought the van. I did think I should have done it first!
I will edit post later today with picture. Never even been sat on!

IMG_6325.JPGIMG_6325.JPG
I will get my husband to get it out of the loft where it has been carefully stored since we brought the van. I did think I should have done it first!
I will edit post later today with picture. Never even been sat on!

IMG_6321.JPG

Apologies as this has been some time since your original post. Is this seat still for sale?

Dear Mary-I am definitely interested-we used to live and work in Berkshire, so know the area quite well. We are now up in Norfolk so quite a trek and would have to look at a day when we could come collect. Are there any days that would be better for you?

Not a problem, it is quite a treck for you so we can make it to suit you! We are retired so have no work commitments!
Let me know when it suits you and I can give you our address and my mobile.
Mary

Not a problem, it is quite a treck for you so we can make it to suit you! We are retired so have no work commitments!
Let me know when it suits you and I can give you our address and my mobile.
Mary

Are you still interested in 5th seat?
Mobile 07899808661
Mary

Dear Mary,
Apologies have been working all day. Still interested in the 5th seat. I will phone you tomorrow to arrange, pick up/payment next week if ok.
Graham

Try land line if mobile not answered or text
01635 264264
Mary