Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Finally! No more 'just looking' !

headsuk

headsuk

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
After years of tent camping, then on to a couple of T5 self conversions and some mega saving up we've finally been able to order a T6 Cali, the van we used to go to the showrooms to stare at longingly with faces pressed up against the glass and tell each other "one day"..... Ordered in Feb and given build week 26. Guy from Preston rang last week to say build week was now 22 and we can expect delivery early to mid July. Very happy campers! Went for the Ocean in Cherry Red, (my only choice) Left all the other spec to hubby as he likes his gadgets. Very excited as are the kids - now 27 and 21 but still haven't managed to shake them off our Road trips much to Hubbys dismay but just how i like it ;) Big trip planned for September, 4 weeks Italy way up to now but no doubt lots of smaller trips before then. Hope to meet fellow campers along the way :)

Welcome to the gang.

cherry red is a lovely colour :D

Welcome to the forum :)

Good news ....pictures!

Sounds fabulous and much deserved. Happy travels.....

Cherry red sounds fab!
Our boys are 22 and 24 and they are both insured to drive the Cali. I like them coming with us on holiday too
Bet you are all excited...I collect mine 2014 though, not new, on Wednesday and I can't wait!

Back