Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Finally!

Now that's grey! It looks very smart. Good choice.

We get some watered down excuse for a grey they might as well have called "Yoghurt Grey".

Is the pizza on your face part of the handover process in Poland?

Very nice, if they did the version/colour in the UK I think I would be ordering a new Cali today
You aren't the only one.

I don't understand why we aren't offered the full two-tone colour choice either.

The peeps at VW UK colour blind perhaps?

Awww man looks great in that grey. Those wheels...unbeatable.
Does the black tailgate bumper protection come with the Edition, or did you spec it?
The black tailgate bumper protection was specified.

Będzie jeździł głównie na Śląsku
Neighbours then. That looks like Motorpol Wroclaw. Always good to have some Cali neighbours. I had to drive to Germany to pick up a gas bottle, can’t find them in Poland.

Now that's grey! It looks very smart. Good choice.

We get some watered down excuse for a grey they might as well have called "Yoghurt Grey".

Is the pizza on your face part of the handover process in Poland?
Pure grey comes only with Edition... Isn't it possibile to order Edition in UK?
pizza... ;)

Neighbours then. That looks like Motorpol Wroclaw. Always good to have some Cali neighbours. I had to drive to Germany to pick up a gas bottle, can’t find them in Poland.
I was passing Wrocław yesterday on my way from Poznań (Porsche Krańcowa - Autoryzowany Dealer Volkswagen)

You haven't got a socket for the EHU in the usual place. Is that because it's the "tourer" model and it's an option?

Also, it hasn't got a sliding door on the left hand side. I thought the "tourer" model had them on both sides? Maybe that's the UK market only.

Looks lovely though. I hope they start bringing the Edition models to the UK soon.