Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Finally

Jaydub

Jaydub

VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
image.jpg Finally get to have our first night away and try things out for the first time,shall we sleep upstairs or downstairs,sleep facing which way.leave the heater on ? So many decisions but first a glass of wine.Cheers.

Cheers, Looks nice, where are you?

Enjoy :thumb

Enjoy , it's very nice to wake up in a Cali roof .....open the side window and enjoying the view , birds singing , ....

Idyllic :thumb

(Those look like very large wine "glasses" on the table :D )

Hayling Island.only about 70 miles from home but a sea view and a fish and chip supper.

There's something so right about a campervan fish and chip supper...

THE essential accessories for the van are salt 'n' vinegar.

Van looks stunning.

Rgds
Mark

Well great nights sleep,tried downstairs as we tried up when we hired one last year,heater on 1,very toasty.One thing when the heater is on the control panel stays lit which is a bit brighter than we would like when sleeping,should the display dim after say 10 minutes?

Welcome along. The display stays lit all the time.

Probably not the best method but I put a couple of post it notes over it. Some like the bit of a glow if they get up it is not pitch black.

Stunning van lovely campsite too.
I've got to wait at least three more weeks to try mine out..

Stunning van lovely campsite too.
I've got to wait at least three more weeks to try mine out..
Thank you. Nice little campsite called Fishery Creek definitely will go back with a kayak. 3 weeks will come round quick and you will be off.

Yeah that's true. Being 40 miles offshore and reading about every bodies travels this Easter is making me jealous.
Still 720 mile drive home in it first then the fun can begin.

Enjoy your wine I'll sip some more bottled water.lol
Mike

Our display doesn't stay on? The little Glowy yellow lights do for the heater and fridge but nothing else. There must be a setting you can change?

The roofdisplay defanatly not stays bright all the time , when pushed a button it lights up and goes out afther a while ....
Must be a setting , don't know else.
Try to search the menu ....

Goodness, what a lovely welcome photograph ...

oh welcome

and no, the roof display should dim after about ten minutes, as my brain does after reading one of my manuscripts for that long ....:oops:

Back