First aid kit

Amarillo

Amarillo

Tom
Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
For some time I have been looking for a dry powder fire extinguisher. We will be entering Bulgaria soon, and carrying a fire extinguisher is a legal requirement. Unable to find a dry powder extinguisher, I was delighted to see this pack in a service station on sale for €16.50 (£15).
1915b4d15c17f6f79b5c9ec7ed023297.jpg

Not quite what I wanted, but meets the legal requirement for driving in Bulgaria.

What astonishes me is that while a First Aid Kit is required, the contents of that FAK is not specified. This one contains a packet of tissues, a single ultra small wet wipe, and a small plaster. Fit for any roadside injury.
402a0f7fdc9a9d0d6899438f6846bab5.jpg

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

What about the FAK already in the Cali, it’s handy placed for an emergency!
If your getting a Fire Extingusher get a 2Kg AFFF anything less is useless, that size saved my old T2.

If your getting a Fire Extingusher get a 2Kg AFFF anything less is useless, that size saved my old T2.

I bought the pack for the extinguisher to make me legal in Bulgaria - nothing else. If we have a fire I'll be grabbing the boys and running while dialling 112.

The tissues have gone in my pocket and the rest of the FAK in the recycling bin.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

• Agree
Reactions: Sad
Where is it ? ?

Where is it ? ?
The First Aid Kit is normally at the rear of the Top Left Kitchen Cupboard. Held in place by a strap. On mine it is red and includes a Warning Triangle . This applies to the SE and should apply to the Ocean also.

Back