Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

first meal

inthemidnighthour

inthemidnighthour

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
after the mighty Norwich City beating Wolves yesterday we had decided to head for the coast and have our first meal in the new cali, and then a walk along the seafront.
I had spent the morning preparing the Cali - water- gas - charging batteries etc.
straight after the football we drove to Cromer ( incidentally the sunniest place in Britain) and parked on the cliff carpark about 2m to the cliff edge.Beautiful views over Cromer and the Sea .
During the cooking we got abit steamed up even with the windows open and it also got dark quite quickly.We cleared up and prepared fpr our walk.
I opened the door and couldnt see a thing , the sea mist had come in and i couldnt even see the cliff edge ! so probably the steaming up inside was more than likely the sea mist from outside.
We carefully manouvered off the car park and went home !!
well everything worked well which was the main reason for our trip
dave and lisa

I've parked there several times in my Cali. Last year we stayed at woodhills in east Runton
Good spot to view the sea and make tea. One of my favourite seaside towns in norfolk :thumb
Top job :thumb

Quite an effect you had there!

Stayed at the excellent Camping and Caravan Club site at West Runton a couple of years ago. Enjoyed the walk along the beach to Cromer. Sat on the sea front and feasted on Cromer crab and a roll bought from the local shops followed by a surprisingly good lavender ice cream. A proper seaside experience.

Back