Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

First Night Away

Level 2 we find is about right for winter camping; that’s with a three year old up top and us below. An insulated wrap helps to normalise the top and bottom temperatures as otherwise the downstairs is significantly warmer than upstairs.
Yes, I just got my new beach today and the guy told me the Eberspacher only has one outlet downstairs just behind the driver's seat. A boat I had before had an Eberspacher but had 3 outlets.

Couple of things from me:

1. I go away for two weeks at a time and don’t use EHU - the battery lasts fine (fridge on the whole time)
2. I camp in the french alps in winter with the heater on level 2 (maximum) - the outside temp can get as low as -10c. Any more than level two and it gets uncomfortably hot whilst sleeping - heating at 6/7 sounds like something is wrong to me.

hope this is helpful.
Sure. But upstairs or downstairs??

On T6 Yes, on T6.1 Not.
T5 ,T6 and T6.1 all use different scales for the heating system ie level "3" is not the same temperature in all 3 models

T5 ,T6 and T6.1 all use different scales for the heating system ie level "3" is not the same temperature in all 3 models
The scale posted above is correct for my 6.1 for settings 3 and 4 in my experience (I checked with a photographic thermometer).