Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

First outing and picnic chair querie!!

campbellious

campbellious

VIP Member
Hello all,

Just got back fro our first outing in the calli, what an amazing weekend we had in the New Forest! The Calli really exceeded our expectations for comfort and space and the number of compliments we had about the van was fantastic. We are now truly hooked!! As an aside, the camping table is quite high and the chairs that come with the calli are perfect, but when there's 4 of us trying to eat the 2 with our normal picnic chairs can hardly reach the table, does anyone know where we can buy two more of the vw chairs or something similar.

Cheers Mark

We brought a couple of folding stools from ebay for £7ea. These are ideally height for the table, acts as footstools as well. The great part is they can be stored in the rear door with the chairs.

Chris said:
We brought a couple of folding stools from ebay for £7ea. These are ideally height for the table, acts as footstools as well. The great part is they can be stored in the rear door with the chairs.

cool chris ....i may just have a look for them .....my list is starting to grow ......i need to sell some more stuff to pay for all the accessories ... :doh

choplee said:
.my list is starting to grow ......i need to sell some more stuff to pay for all the accessories ... :doh

You're gonna need a bigger van at this rate!

Stu said:
choplee said:
.my list is starting to grow ......i need to sell some more stuff to pay for all the accessories ... :doh

You're gonna need a bigger van at this rate!

:rofl ...your not wrong stu ...the list grows and the money goes ... :doh

Hi Chris,

The stools are an interesting solution that we hadn't concidered. Were the stools a one off sale or from an online retailer, if so could you put a link on or the sellers info.

Many thanks

Hi, picking up an old thread, but had exactly the same issue this weekend - chairs great for us, kids had the plastic boxes (and moaned....)! Has anyone bought stools recently that fit into the rear door?

Hi Chris,

The stools are an interesting solution that we hadn't concidered. Were the stools a one off sale or from an online retailer, if so could you put a link on or the sellers info.

Many thanks

What Cali have you got? because i think table is different in later models?
Fill the details in as it is easier to answer technical questions?

John

Ah, thought underneath my name our Cali details came up...anyhow, it's a 2015 T5 thanks.

Back