Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

First time Cali owners from Ireland

grainflow

grainflow

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Hi all,

Myself and my fiancee just had our first Cali delivered last Thursday. It's a 2006 174bhp auto in fresco green. Bought from the classified here. We jumped straight into it and headed off for the weekend. It was amazing! I've been reading through this forum in absolutely ridiculous detail for about 18 months now and I can't see how anyone could think about owning one of these without joining the forum so I'd like to say a big thank you to all who contribute and run the site, it had been invaluable:thumb
And given how many pics I've looked at on this site I have to attach a few myself from our first trip to the shores of Lough Derg, Co.Clare.IMG_20200919_101737~4.jpgIMG_20200919_182030.jpgIMG_20200919_202225.jpgIMG_20200920_102243.jpg

How beautiful. We hope to buy a Cali in the Spring. My wifes family are from Cork and Ardee .. and my mums family are anglo irish arriving in New Ross in the 1400s. Love coming back. Our daughter Molly has just had a great year near Tullamore and we cant wait to come back as soon as z ovid permits. Meanwhile we can only rejoice in you fun ... with just a snitch of envy!!!

Lovely van and stunning location. Happy times ahead...

Good morning,

May the diesel always be cheap, the roads free and travelling a pleasure.

Welcome, no doubt the California camper is something special. Starting from daily drive, to day trips and long distance travel machine - all can be done.

The green is a nice color, have a wonderful time and always save journeys.

Happy California,
Eberhard