Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fitting Service

CampervanBits

CampervanBits

VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
N/A
We are thinking about offering a fitting service for accessories is this something that would interest Members.
bike racks ,kitchen drawers, wind out Awnings etc. if so what else would you like fitting?

Drawers, coat hooks,

I will be up in two weeks.... you can do them then :D

If you could supply and fit the Calicap shelves (or similar) in the wardrobe, I could be interested.

Sorry i misread your post we looked at the wardrobe shelves they look far to complicated.

Tow bars seem to come up on posts quite a lot

We were thinking more along the lines of what we sell.
Could you fit these each time i needed them, that would be
a great fitting service as its a bit of a ball ache lining them up. :)

Coat hooks are easy DIY as they just stick on don't they

Personally I would not travel to Chesterfield for a fitting service.

Make more sense if your products had an option for a fitting service where appropriate, listed alongside the Product.

I would certainly consider the trip to have an isotop fitted for me, having been studying all the relevant posts?

Interestingly predictive text converted isotop to isotope. I could do with a few of those as well ;)

Great idea.

At some stage I will need a replacement awning canopy and would be a little scared to try to fit it myself.

One thing I have done myself is fit a 12 volt leisure circuit socket external to the van, inside a cavity in the awning casing, for a fridge and lighting in the driveaway awning. Is this something you could offer?

IMG_2216.JPGIMG_2219.JPG

We are thinking about offering a fitting service for accessories is this something that would interest Members.
bike racks ,kitchen drawers, wind out Awnings etc. if so what else would you like fitting?
? Canvas roof