Sorry Now Sold Fly, midge nets for California Ocean 6.1

• Thread starter Scott and Linda
  • Start date
Scott and Linda

Scott and Linda

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
20220619_140844.jpg20220619_140848.jpg20220619_140934.jpg20220619_140942.jpg

Hand made midge nets used on our NC 500 road trip in June and worked extremely well The netting is specifically produced for midges (very small mesh),as smaller than mosquitos ,flies. Attached with Velcro and then double sided tape to rear tailgate area and sliding door area .Strong quality zips give access to rear of the van and habitation area.
Apologies my wife did not take a picture of the rear one in situ before removed as Cali now sold, but is the same design with 2 zips, one next to the small garage area to the left, giving access and one to the right. Both nets will roll up with ties when not in use. We will supply new Velcro with the sale.
Will sell for £50 (Brandrup similar design for sale for £300!)

Last edited:
View attachment 95814View attachment 95815View attachment 95816View attachment 95817

Hand made midge nets used on our NC 500 road trip in June and worked extremely well The netting is specifically produced for midges (very small mesh),as smaller than mosquitos ,flies. Attached with Velcro and then double sided tape to rear tailgate area and sliding door area .Strong quality zips give access to rear of the van and habitation area.
Apologies my wife did not take a picture of the rear one in situ before removed as Cali now sold, but is the same design with 2 zips, one next to the small garage area to the left, giving access and one to the right. Both nets will roll up with ties when not in use. We will supply new Velcro with the sale.
Will sell for £50 (Brandrup similar design for sale for £300!)
If these are still available I am interested - I'll pm you