Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale For Sale: 2 single seats from Cali Beach 2014

helmguy

helmguy

VIP Member
Hi,

I have just purchased an ex-demo Cali beach which came with 2 additional seats. I can't see us using them and I don't want them sat in the garage potentially getting ruined so think we'd be best to sell them on.

The Cali beach was registered in Apr 2014 and are the original seats that swivel, fold, have armrests, seat belts and drawer.

The seat material is Milan – Anthracite, cloth. Stupidly I didn't take a photo of the chairs in the van before removing them but can provide photos of them sat in my garage if people would like to see them first.

We're based in Bristol.

Look for £750 for the pair.

Hi Mark,

This might be just what we are after. We have a 2013 Beach and need an extra seat.
I am unable to send personal messages on this forum unfortunately. Could you email pics to glovera(+)me(D0T)com? (lose the brackets in the email address!).
We are North East Bristol

Anthony

Hi Anthony,

I'll get some photos over to you asap today.

We're in Emersons Green in Bristol so we might be very close? If so then you're welcome to pop around and take a look before you decide if you want either of them.

Mark

Hi Mark,

We're Chipping Sodbury so very close. It would be great to have a look. I don't think the colour is a match but that is not a big deal for us. The main thing is that it fits.

Are you free today at all?

Anthony

Yes I'm at home today. I'll send you an email shortly with our address.

We also have a single seat for sale if this falls through.

Both seats still available. Would prefer to sell as a pair but would split if someone wants just 1.

Here's a photo:

seats.jpg

Still for sale and reduced the price to £650 for the pair or £350 each.

Would prefer they went to someone that can use them than sat in our garage.

One more try before I stick them on eBay. £600 for both or £325 each.

Thanks Mark. I'm in the LakeDistrict - miles away! But might be down this month so will contact you nearer the time.
Best regards,
Sue

Hi Mark

Did these go on ebay? Am in the process of completing on a 2015 Cali Beach and will be in need of 1 extra seat in the Milan Cloth. I am based in Manchester but regularly travel to Bristol for work.

Regards

Mark

Still have as have been too busy to put on eBay yet. Let me know if you want to pop in when you're next in Bristol?

Hi Mark

I have now collected my Beach and am still interested in 1 of the spare seats. Do you have an email or number I could contact you directly on to discuss? My email is markedwardfrost@+++++++.co.uk. I am going to be in Bristol w/c 11th May (probably Tuesday or Thursday)

Regards

Mark

Hi Mark

Thanks for your email. Have you received my replies. Looking to be in Bristol on the 14th May

Regards

Mark

One seat has now been sold but still have one more left if anyway is interested?

Shipping to Belgium? Otherwise i'll be in the UK in August to collect

Very tempting indeed, the first one I've seen that actually matches my interior.

I am interested in a single seat if still available at a good price. I am up in Bristol and would be able to collect on the 28th June.