Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

FOR SALE ADS

Calihunter

Calihunter

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
There appear to be two Cali's advertised on this site and one pending on another site by the same seller. They appear to be part of an ex hire fleet (which shall remain nameless).

Is there any way potential advertisers can be asked if the vehicle they wish to advertise has been used privately or ever as part of a hire fleet? The answers could then be shown in the advert for all to see.

It's obviously a matter of individual choice, but personally I'd rather not purchase an ex hire Cali.

When the adverts come into us we rely on the seller to give the correct information so it is difficult for us to screen every advert.

Also ex rental Cali's are still classed as private sales and not trade adverts so at the end of the day it is down to the seller to investigate further.

Furthermore I would not be put off ex rental vans as I have seen a few of Oli's in the flesh that have come up for sale and they are always in showroom condition.

I agree, I wouldn't be put off an ex rental until you've looked at one. Ive seen some private ones for sale, and they are not a patch on ours.

Back