Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale For Sale: BRAND NEW Thunder Alloy and tyres

BMVS-Camper-Hire

BMVS-Camper-Hire

Camperhire
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hello all

I have three sets of brand new, delivery mileage Thunder alloys and tyres.

Looking for £700+VAT per set

Or make an offer :D

Re: BRAND NEW Thunder Alloy and tyres

New reduced price :D

Three sets to choose from with choice of tyres :thumb

I have four sets of these!!! Happy to do a deal, please call - We can and will be taking these to COTF to sell :thumb

What are you fitting instead of all these alloys Oli ?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Andy said:
What are you fitting instead of all these alloys Oli ?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

18" and 20", on our kombis, that we 'pimp' up!

What tyres are fitted to the alloys?
rob

I have M and S and standard tyres on them. Im not interested in part exchanging other wheels, as I have loads of sets in stock already Im trying to clear the decks.

I see, what make are the tyres. I am more interested in the tyres than the alloys.
rob

robo said:
I see, what make are the tyres. I am more interested in the tyres than the alloys.
rob

Ill double check tomorrow, but the M and S are definitely Goodyear Vectors, and I'm sure the others are Michelins :thumb

robo said:
rob

Hi Rob

Sorry for the late reply. We have one set of Michelins, and two sets of Bridgestones.

Oli :thumb

Can you PM me a picture of the Michelins?
Are you going to COTF?

Send me your email or mobile number and Ill send through a picture, and yes we are going :thumb

Hello all

After a lot of interest in these at COTF14 no one purchased. I still have three sets available.

Price is £700, or if you can collect Im sure a better deal can be done for £

The tyres alone are worth this

Let me know if you are interested

Only two sets left now, both with Bridgestones on.

£600 if collected :thumb

Might be interested but can't PM you as junior member, let me know how to get in touch.

ALL SOLD NOW

Do you still have these sets am interested in a set with the M+S tyres but was confuesed when you said you had one set michelins and 2 with bridgestones and another time that the M+S are Goodyear.

can you confirm please the exact model of the M+S tyre - I live in switzerland so they WILL get used :D

ta in advance

ooops sorry didn't realise there was a second page on this thread, over excited about collecting my new beach on Thursday

RodCouncil said:
Oli, made up with the wheels, total bargain and look fab on the bus

Glad you're pleased.

We will have some more sets coming up soon, and probably some with snow tyres if anyone else is interested?