Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold FOR SALE - INKA Covers & Mutze Roof Cap

T

Travellin_Jones

Hi

We recently traded in our 2012 SE and are waiting for our new Beach :)

In the meantime I am looking to sell off some of the accessories we got for the SE (also in 2012 - not that I'm aware either has changed since - but I could be wrong).

Plan is to list them separately with photos, price, etc, but I thought I'd put out this note now just in case somebody out there is looking for these items and might otherwise decide to buy new. As a busy dad of two I'd be delighted with a minimal hassle solution :cool: - so if I can sell them without needing to lay them out neatly and photograph them all the better...

Item 1
Full* set of INKA California SE seat and mattress covers in grey

These covers are well known on the forum, and feedback seems consistently positive. I was delighted with them - after nearly 2 years of toddlers in the SE I pulled them off and underneath the upholstery was immaculate - which was the whole point of course. Put it this way - I just ordered a full set for the beach. If you have kids, dogs or use your van to get outside and muddy/wet then these covers are what you need.

*Full set meaning:-
- 2 x front captains seats c/w arm and head rest covers.
- 1 x 2seat bench c/w head rest covers.
- 1 x rear mattress/boot cover.
- 1 x roof mattress cover.
- 1 x roof mattress 'extension' (the little bit down at the back of the roof bed) cover.

Item 2
Mutze Roof Cap in Silver - with 3 Windows

German made roof cap. Only used a few (5max) times and did the job every time. Like other similar products a bonus with these covers is you can fit them in the tailgate along with the folding seats.

Details here:-
http://www.california-camping.de/vw-t5- ... tline.html

If interested in either item you can contact me on zero 7989 nine 61783.

Cheers

Sno

Re: Coming Soon... INKA Covers & Mutze Roof Cap for Cali SE

Interested in the job lot :)

Left you a voicemail with my number.

Or pm me here

Rich

2nd dibs on the inka covers if you want to split from the roof cap.

Sorry folks, have neglected this post - these items now sold.