Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold For Sale: Lismore 6.5j 17" Alloys and Van Contact Tyres

C

Chainline

VIP Member
For sale are my unmarked 5 x 120 Lismore 6.5J ET60 wheels shod with Conti VanContacts and fitted with TPMS valves as OEM on my new to me but 1500mile GC680.

£800 collected or delivered within reasonable distance of Hinckley in Leicestershire.

For sale are my unmarked 5 x 120 Lismore 6.5J ET60 wheels shod with Conti VanContacts and fitted with TPMS valves as OEM on my new to me but 1500mile GC680.

£800 collected or delivered within reasonable distance of Hinckley in Leicestershire.
Hi. Are the wheels still available?

Hi

do you know if these would fit a VW Caravelle T6 .1
In terms of PCD and hole diameter they are the same as the T6.1
however the std T6.1 17” wheel is a 7j x 235/55 ET55 whereas these are a 6.5j x 235/60 ET60.

You would need to check with a dealer if the higher offset (60mm vs ) would cause any interference with brakes or suspension, counter intuitively this makes the wheel spokes nearer to the brakes/suspension, and also that the higher profile tyre would not interfere ( I doubt it but could not be sure as It is not like for like replacement)

however the std T6.1 17” wheel is a 7j x 235/55 ET55 whereas these are a 6.5j x 235/60 ET60.

You would need to check with a dealer if the higher offset (60mm vs ) would cause any interference with brakes or suspension, counter intuitively this makes the wheel spokes nearer to the brakes/suspension, and also that the higher profile tyre would not interfere ( I doubt it but could not be sure as It is not like for like replacement)

Hi Glynn, They are indeed.
Morning,
I would like to send you a PM; however, embarrassingly cannot work out how to do this!! Can you advise me?

Morning,
I would like to send you a PM; however, embarrassingly cannot work out how to do this!! Can you advise me?
Normally you would hover over the members name on the left of the post and select "start conversation" but @Chainline has disabled this feature by the looks of it

Thanks Chris. I am normally not too bad with IT; therefore, could not understand why I could not send a PM!

Hope you are enjoying your GC? We love ours. Our solar has not worked since receiving the van, we are booked in with VW this Friday, hopefully for them to sort - I am advised it is very good once working!

Kind regards
Glynn

I didn’t think I’d disabled it! Will check now‍!

Are these still available? Any pictures?

Hi, They are still available, I have some pictures of them fitted to the GC, before I had them removed. I can take some pictures of them now. They are stored. Let me know what you would prefer if you are interested.

Picture on the vehicle is fine, thanks.
Can you deliver? Oxford
Is there some negotiation on the price?

Many thanks