Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold For Sale: VW California SE/Ocean Pull Out Boot Drawer fits T5,T6 and T6.1

Bulli Ocean 1

Bulli Ocean 1

Vehicle
Motorhome
REDUCED **For Sale at **£140**
VW California SE/Ocean Pull Out Boot Drawer fits T5,T6 and T6.1. Currently on in the club shop for £459 (Bargain and a saving of over £320!!). We have now sold our T6 California Ocean and picked up our new camper. We are also in the process of moving.

Collection only from Warrington, Cheshire.

This is the first version of this pull out draw and is not powder coated. It is aluminium. I have added a non slip mat and also rubber edging around the top. It has been a great addition and has allowed us greater versatility and use of the boot. 12 months old, bought from the club shop. I am only selling due changing my Cali to a bigger camper.

You can see the full description of this item in the club shop.

Built using a strong 3mm aluminium tray secured to the van’s rails it is capable of holding up to 100kg. (although we recommend a maximum of 80kgs) The Drawer pulls out and locks into position and is very easy to fit.

Very sturdy heavy-duty rails which lock automatically when extended.

Attaches directly in to the rail system of the T5 / T6 & T6.1 (T6.1 you need to move the bench seat forward by approx 5cm)

19F86373-8A97-4D49-9F04-33066B306EBD.jpeg

C95D5A19-05BE-4B9B-B313-48161D696807.jpeg

If available I will give the £140 your after
I only live In Kirkby so can pick up anytime that suits you

Back