Forum Search not working

KGCali

KGCali

Retired and still young at heart!
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hi All

When I try to search the forum today I get a server error...

OOPS! WE RAN INTO SOME PROBLEMS.​

A server error occurred. Please try again later.

Anyone else getting this?

Yes, I got it yesterday and again today

Yep, still happening.

the forums were offline for quite some time as well yesterday.. sure people are working on it.

search still doesn’t want to play.

Yep all OK now, thanks!

I find the forum unusably slow most of the time. Takes ages to load, reloads to homepage or returns the ‘oops’ message. This isn’t a new problem. I’ve had it more or less all the time. I‘ve tried Google Chrome and Safari. I have to be really desperate for an answer to reload the page countless times or wait for minutes for a page. It’s why I didn’t renew my premium membership, sadly.

I find the forum unusably slow most of the time. Takes ages to load, reloads to homepage or returns the ‘oops’ message. This isn’t a new problem. I’ve had it more or less all the time. I‘ve tried Google Chrome and Safari. I have to be really desperate for an answer to reload the page countless times or wait for minutes for a page. It’s why I didn’t renew my premium membership, sadly.
Have you tried clearing the browser’s Cache ?

Im not sure what is causing your problem but pretty sure its nothing to do with the forum. It’s always worked fine for me, using Safari mostly