Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

France

..and don't forget, it can be quite difficult to buy fuel on a Sunday!

Re Breathalyser test kit. A very grey area!. The kits are available in most pharmacies for €1.38 if you want one. But if you are stopped and asked to show it, they will not fine you for not having it - crazy!
Re fuel sales on Sundays. Most stations accept a credit/debit card 24hr self service, and most accept a UK card.

Advice is watch the lorries - They tend to "wander" !! Great news is they don't travel Saturday Afternoons or Sundays!!!

Trucks with a legal maximum weight above 7.5 tons are banned all year long to the entire national road network on weekends from Saturday 22:00 till Sunday 22:00 &
during all public holidays, and day prior to a public holiday from 22:00 till 22:00 in France.

Hello,
To travel in France, do you know France Passion ? Against a subscription of 29 €, you receive a book with more than 1500 address that can accomodate you for one night. Mainly, they are growers, famers, producers of traditionnals products. Never obligation to buy, only a possibility. We use this book since 2012 and we are really satisfied.
Have a nice Sunday !

What month are you going Kev, I would avoid the whole month of August , unless that is you have pre - booked campsites. Everyone in France takes their hols in August and it seems that they all go camping in France and all the coastal campsites or where there's rivers and lakes are always full. Inland it's not so hectic and most of the towns have municipal campsites.

When the weather gets a bit warmer we're off ourselves to France and maybe even Spain but will definitely get back before the end of July.

Have a great trip. One big word of warning remember to DRIVE ON THE RIGHT !!!. The easiest time to forget is when leaving a campsite when you can easily forget that you are in France :shocked . I've done it a couple of times :shocked over the years but fortunately I am still here to tell the story :D

Cheers mate
Eric the Viking :smile

I'm afraid due to school holidays it will be late July. I was hoping to combine it
With the euro trip planned on here for france :thumb

Hello,
To complete my post from yesterday about France Passion : www.france-passion.com
We leave in the North, close Boulogne Sur Mer, and so we know well the coast... if you want some information to pass a night...
Bye