Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Free Cali Bear for all COTF Bookings made in February

Planning on booking soon, just making sure we can get away from work. :thumb

We also plan to book soon, we are just waiting to find out what time I have to collect my daughter from the airport the day before. Hopefully be booking the 3 nights

All booked looking forward to collecting my bear :thumb

do we get one if we've already booked?

I'm afraid not. The free teddy is only for bookings in january :thumb

What about if we booked earlier in December?

Hi Kev - just booked for two nights. I'm sure one of the grandchildren will love the teddy!

Can I make a suggestion? Forgive me if it's already planned, in fact I think someone may already have suggested it; how about encouraging people to put a note on their van showing their forum name? Only if people want to of course! I'm just thinking it might help us to get to know each other?

Another linked idea (again I suspect someone will have thought of this before); how about people saying in advance of the meet what accessories they have that others might like to see. Again of course you would only do this if you were happy to have people nosing around your van! We've just had Hazzydayz fit replacement speakers, an amp and a powered sub that we'd be happy to show off for example also I'd love to have the chance to play with someone's rns510 dab head unit!

What do you reckon?

Ian

Any bears left for new bookings? ;)

Hi Kev - just booked for two nights. I'm sure one of the grandchildren will love the teddy!

Can I make a suggestion? Forgive me if it's already planned, in fact I think someone may already have suggested it; how about encouraging people to put a note on their van showing their forum name? Only if people want to of course! I'm just thinking it might help us to get to know each other?

Another linked idea (again I suspect someone will have thought of this before); how about people saying in advance of the meet what accessories they have that others might like to see. Again of course you would only do this if you were happy to have people nosing around your van! We've just had Hazzydayz fit replacement speakers, an amp and a powered sub that we'd be happy to show off for example also I'd love to have the chance to play with someone's rns510 dab head unit!

What do you reckon?

Ian
Some great ideas ian we will see what we can come up with

Will have to be a little more tardy in booking next year, having missed out on the Teddy this year.:headbang

We still have some bears left if you want to book for COTF, most people are booking electric pitches which is what happened last year so if you want an EHU please please do not leave until the last minute as these will sell out first!

A few people have asked where we are on numbers at the moment and we are around 60 x Cali's

Had a rush on bookings over the past few days, we now only have around half a dozen bears left if you want to get your booking in before the end of Feb.

We want to come on Friday night but after we picks the kids up from school I cant see us arriving till after 9-10pm, is that OK?

That's fine we will publish a phone number nearer the time if you have any problems

Thanks Boss, will get in quick to get a bear for the kids:)

All bears have now gone :(