Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

French Autoroute - Telepeage Tag - UK Website

A

Anonymous

Guest User
Having travelled around France I have in the past used the automatic Telepeage tags to zip through the automatic lanes at the toll booths - with the toll being charged to your account which is then paid by direct debit.

I had ordered them from France from both Sanef and Cofiroute (2 of the companies that run the motorways) and had them paid for on my UK credit card.

You can now order them through a UK site for Sanef which lets you use a British bank acount for the direct debit.
http://www.saneftolling.co.uk/

Having just ordered one, the 2-day turnaround is an excellent service.

The tags work for Class 1 vehicles under 2m in height.

Luke

Luke

Thanks for posting that. Had been wondering about some sort of prepayment to make tolls easier on my next trip through france.

Thanks Andy. I love the way with the tags you can just zip through teh automatic lanes without having to reach across to take the ticket or pay.
The fact that they now do a 'UK' just makes it even more convenient.

Bon voyage

Luke

Luke, only draw back is that it works out quite a bit more expensive than using cash & walking around van at the toll stations.
Am wondering if the extra is worth not having to stop ?

On linked web site says thay plan to extend to cover Spain & Dartford crossing, then it will be really useful.

Thanks for the tip on this, I've just ordered one.

I'm sure it is going to be a little more expensive but it does offer convenience - which like most things comes at a price.

:thanks

Hi Stu. Glad to help. I found their customer service excellent.
Luke