Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fridge Lid part number

C

chris mid

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi,
I have a VW California 180 SE 2012 model. I have had it imported into Australi. I am struggling to get any real help from VW here, they have little to no knowledge of my Cali.

Can somebody tell me the part number for the fridge lid for my model please. The glass has shattered.

Also, if you purchase the glass, does it come with the plastic/seal included too? If not, can you please advise part numbers of these as well. A supplier of these parts would be good too.

Thanks in advance, happy camping guys

Here we are Chris.
7H7068405D cover for coolbox; use if required:; glass cover; see workshop manual; rear; 7H7 068 473 B

Thanks Caliaakev. I got that far myself, but cannot tell if this is just the plastic lid, or plastic lid with seal, or with glass, or with all fittings etc.

Also, what does 'see workshop manual' mean? Sorry, newb here, really struggling to work out what i need to order as there's no point of reference here in Oz

Solved!! Thanks to Steve + SMG, what a great help:thumb

The part numbers i require are as follows:

Fridge Seal 7H7068465A

Fridge Lid 7H7068473B

Glass Lid 7H7068405D

Now your next challenge is to get those parts in Aussiland .
Does VW have parts ready or are they ordering in Germany?
Think the Cali is not so commen overthere ?

Agreed. I will now get back to VW with the part numbers and see what they can do for me.

Failing that, I will scour the internet in pursuit of Cali Owners who 'may' be able to offer further advise or assistance......If only in knew of such a place, hmmmmm:thumb

Last edited:
Back