Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

From Bay to California...

Victor Winston

Victor Winston

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
We have sold our beloved 'Ruby' a 1972 Bay Window and recently purchased 'Victor' a 2015 California SE TDi Bmt. Slowly getting used to the change! Trying to sort out storage, alloys cleaned up and just purchased a 'clay bar' to make a start on the paintwork! Lot's of useful information picked up already on the forum !
Based in the North East of Scotland but hoping to rack up the miles soon!

Welcome. We went from 68 bay to California 8 years ago. No regrets regards comfort and a little more space. Still miss her tho so quirky.
Enjoy.

I had a 1970 bay also. Loved the sound and the smell of petrol. The kids still miss her - but with our Cali at least you have confidence you will arrive at your destination.
Welcome and do post some pictures :welcome:welcome:welcome

We had a bay 20 years ago - many happy times with that bus, but, the bus had to be a complete hobby. Keeping it on the road. Spent too many holidays underneath the bus rather than enjoying the time with the kids in the beach. So now it’s the little things in a California that I love - like a heater that works and doesn’t try to kill you!

Welcome! Do you have pictures of both of them? Nice to see your Bay and California next to each other.
Have fun!

I desperately wanted to buy a late Bay before getting our first Cali. But Sue was adamant that she wanted a Cali. Guess I'm very glad l have to do what I'm told!

Welcome, we also had a 68bay, loved it but it’s not a Cali

Back