Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted Front windscreen and cab blinds/curtains

TimR

TimR

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Does anyone know where I can get some of the newer velcro and magnetic blinds?
I'm guessing there is a part number if VW still sell them?
Or someone might have spares?
Cheers

Did you look here

£368 New from vw sold mine too cheap + £50

must be the diagram because i searched a 2015 cali

must be the diagram because i searched a 2015 cali
Any idea on the fixing of the front blind? Not sure how it is held in place. Does it require extra parts? Cheers

No extra parts needed it hangs over the sun visors i believe

Anyone have these that they dont use and need?

I have found someone that is selling the side window blinds. Does anyone have just the front windscreen one?

We’re selling a set including driver and passenger windows and windscreen. They are magnetic and windscreen appears to hook over sun visor as well. The part numbers match the diagram above. Unused, still in bag, pearl grey. £180 the set, don't really want to split.

We’re selling a set including driver and passenger windows and windscreen. They are magnetic and windscreen appears to hook over sun visor as well. The part numbers match the diagram above. Unused, still in bag, pearl grey. £180 the set, don't really want to split.
Thanks for letting me know. Sorry a bit above my budget.

Would also consider the Brandrup Isolite Extreme and Brandrup outdoor if anyone wants to sell.

Hi @TimR I don't know if you are still looking for some T5 curtains for the cab area. I have just put some on the for sale thread if they are of any interest.
Simon

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I can get some of the newer velcro and magnetic blinds?
I'm guessing there is a part number if VW still sell them?
Or someone might have spares?
Cheers
7E8 862 751 E 11S is the full set.
7E8 862 750 B is the drivers side.
7E8 862 749 B is the passenger side.
7E8 862 761 A is the front screen.

A year on, does anyone have the full set (7E8 862 751 E 11S) of velcro and magnetic blinds for sale?
Thanks

A year on, does anyone have the full set (7E8 862 751 E 11S) of velcro and magnetic blinds for sale?
Thanks
I have an unused set of VW blinds for a 2015 T5. 1 front screen and 2 side screens if you are interested. I used a windscreen cover instead. They come in a VW pearl grey bag to keep them clean when not being used.

Looking for £120 for them.

Simon

Last edited:
I have an unused set of VW blinds for a 2015 T5. 1 front screen and 2 side screens if you are interested. I used a windscreen cover instead. They come in a VW pearl grey bag to keep them clean when not being used.

Looking for £120 for them.

Simon
Hi Simon,
Yes please if you still have them.
Cheers, Frank

Back