Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Full set standard vw cali springs for sale from 67 plate

Betty67

Betty67

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Springs done only 18k miles off a 150dsg model, upgraded to lower vw springs collection only dorset not sure what price but open to offers

Last edited:
Hi, can I ask how much it cost to lower and by how much did you lower? Looking to lower as terrified of hitting the top of the 2m car park restrictions. In theory I should fit Thanks.

Breeze Poole did the work only 30mm different I think it was £600 all in a bit expensive as springs are only £300 but wanted to keep all warentee up to parr

Hi, can I ask how much it cost to lower and by how much did you lower? Looking to lower as terrified of hitting the top of the 2m car park restrictions. In theory I should fit Thanks.
Had mine lowered 30mm recently by Citygate Wooburn Green, £460 total cost.

Had mine lowered 30mm recently by Citygate Wooburn Green, £460 total cost.
I feel i was overcharged for the work as they charged for new bolts ect resetting radar didn't even get a cup of coffee, definitely no cali club discount, though when needed a new canvas under warantee this was handled impeccably, as a new cali owner i will shop around in future.

Good price. I paid £430 last year with 10% discount but the damaged drop link sort of pushes the cost back up

Thanks all. Will look into this in the new year. Stay safe and have an enjoyable Christmas.