Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fuse box location and list for SE 2015

Mowbotman

Mowbotman

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Tried to find a list of fuse box locations and what fuses are for and rating, cannot find one for the SE 2015 on the forums and nothing in the manual

That’s because VW think California owners are a bunch of numpties and shouldn’t be trusted with such information.

Tried to find a list of fuse box locations and what fuses are for and rating, cannot find one for the SE 2015 on the forums and nothing in the manual
The fuse box locations are correct, the fuse ratings are correct but the actual fuse location within each fuse box can vary depending on Options fitted.
So just check the correctly rated fuse in the fuse box.

Attachments

• fuse_locations.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 35
I got the dealer who sold me the Cali when it was 18 months old to print out the distribution of the fuses. It ran to a few A4 pages 2-sided. I don't think he charged me but I think everything like this attracts a charge?
He told me there were about a couple of dozen 'versions' but he never mentioned the extent to which they were option-dependent. I'd simply assumed they evolved as VW's thinking developed driven by stupid early mistakes ... ;-)

Back