Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

GC Ceiling Light

therandman

therandman

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Can someone tell me what this circular light on the ceiling of my GC 600 is/does? (I don't have an English language manual.) Thanks.IMG_8542.jpg

Morning,

its not a light.

it’s an air vent, look on the roof you will a white dome.

ot:
good morning Will , I wrote you a pm in the German forum.

Sorry for the interruption in this thread :)

ot:
good morning Will , I wrote you a pm in the German forum.

Sorry for the interruption in this thread :)
Hi Bart,

Great to hear from you, sorry for the delay I’m currently away and received your message and have left my password book at home so was unable to mail you on the forum.

anyway great news to hear you have ordered and will fingers crossed be with you September time. Think by then there will be further improvements to the GC. What colour did you go for and spec.

I ordered my 680 with all season tyres, however Germany decided to take that off the specification and didn’t advise anyone of this, so when it arrived the dealer managed to assist in changing the tyres to the. Michelin Agilis Crossclimate.

Will you have 16” or 17”. standard wheel in the UK is 17” haven’t checked but dose it come in a 16”

I then sold the ones that came fitted from the factory to a forum member here. Hopefully you could do the same there.?

Hi Will,
not a problem , I supposed already you were away.
To answer you I opened a new thread because it make no sense to continue the "history of our GC600" ;) under "ceiling light".

Bart

Hi Will,
not a problem , I supposed already you were away.
To answer you I opened a new thread because it make no sense to continue the "history of our GC600" ;) under "ceiling light".

Bart
Haha pleased you pushe’d the button. September is not that far off. GC are coming off the production line quicker than the other Cali‘s

Happy days ahead Bart.

Back