Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold GENUINE OEM VW PALMERSTON ALLOYS

K

Kernowboy

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Supplied from new with my Jul 21 Cali which has now been sold. I travel to the Alps regularly and use winter wheels/tyres so these have only been on the vehicle for c.5000 miles of summer use and in fact weren’t put back on for this summer before the van was sold; so have been in dry storage since Oct 22. They are immaculate, I have examined them carefully and cannot find any blemishes at all; please see the photo’s. The tyres are dated week 10 2021 which ties in to the vans build date and have c.5mm tread with even wear across all tyres - they came off a 4 Motion.

These are really sought after wheels and not often available, but are now surplass to requirement as I ordered my new Cali with sports pack. I would like £1500 for these and would prefer collection from Truro; but happy to discuss.

I also need a replacement set of winter wheels as my last set were sold with the van. So it is possible that a good quality set of OEM 17inch wheels could be taken in part exchange - drive down and swap the wheels over; an option that can be discussed if helpful.

IMG_4369.jpeg

IMG_4354.jpeg

IMG_4355.jpeg

IMG_4356.jpeg

IMG_4357.jpeg

IMG_4358.jpeg

IMG_4364.jpeg

IMG_4366.jpeg

IMG_4372.jpeg

IMG_4374.jpeg

I'm picking up a brand new van in a week with 17" Aracaju alloys and I'll be looking for a set of Palmerston's to run all year round. I'm Definitely interested depending on your interest and what cash would be needed in addition to the 17's.

Hi. I’ll send you a PM.