Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Genuine VW anthricite wind out awning

S

SlidePods

Guest User
I have taken a genuine VW Cali awning in trade in it includes all fixings, brackets and rubber rain gasket. It was removed from a Cali with less than 200 miles on the clock so is in absolutely perfect condition.
£650 collected
This can be posted if required at extra cost.
you can reach me on info@slidepods.co.uk or call me on 07739508050 if interested

Thanks but no. I've got the brackets so just need the awning. £400 max.

where?? any chance of a link please? I will lower my price if that is the case @sidepod
If I remember correctly the brackets are about £80 from TPS (if you have a trade account)
and the gasket and all the correct genuine fixings cost about £25
then the awning itself is around £620+vat
Of course you could buy just the brackets, gaskets and fixings and a thule 5102 and re drill the casing to accommodate the new fixing positions for the awning (thule 5102 is only imported for nearside in the U.K).
This does throw up the problem that the arms will be in the wrong position now and foul on the top of the passenger door every time you open it.
(Cheapest I could find a 5102 was here)

I thought this was a very fair price but will correct it if they are around for £400 :thumb

I've bought and installed Fiamma brackets.

I assumed the genuine Cali awning was Fiamma F45S in black.

No the genuine awning for the cali is the thule 5102 as slide pod says to fit it to a cali you need the brackets that are only available from vw or we can supply they are over £100 just for 2 brackets and you will need to mark and drill 2 holes for fixing a lot of people fit and prefer the fiamma f45 I keep checking stock an as soon as we have them I will let you know
We can supply the whole thule awning with brackets as a package.