Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Genuine VW California ocean 17” davenport alloys.

Lee Thomson

Lee Thomson

VIP Member
Hi, taken off my 68 plate California ocean after a month. Covered approx 2,700, alloys are immaculate. Tyre tread on all tyres is excellent. Original Bridgestone tyres.

Looking for £485

Based in Scotland highlands near Inverness. Pick up only please.

AA91A2B5-F0E8-467B-8455-9752D1CCABBB.jpeg

9460BF7C-7F90-459A-8D6A-695F1EADC258.jpeg

01D00998-C74A-4D72-9DCD-B722D5DD2144.jpeg

7EC17007-EDFA-4D02-938A-D489643CFD1C.jpeg

AB1D7D0E-AAE0-45C1-9342-5B283E9FEF45.jpeg

Hi really interested in these! Could I pay to have them delivered to me?
Cheers Kev

Hi really interested in these! Could I pay to have them delivered to me?
Cheers Kev
A pal of mine has a set exactly the same with delivery miles only,if you’re interested let me know I’ll try to help you out:)

I’m interested if they with tyres and same price
Cheers Kev

Last edited by a moderator:
Just out of curiosity, should you plump for 235 or 215s if given the choice? I don't know the answer but have asked myself that question when playing with the configurator. What is the case for choosing one over the other?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Just out of curiosity, should you plump for 235 or 215s if given the choice? I don't know the answer but have asked myself that question when playing with the configurator. What is the case for choosing one over the other?

Any advice would be appreciated.
235s just give the alloy rim a bit more kerb protection but there both essentially the same rolling size..,narrower tyres are slightly better in mud and snow apparently??

235s just give the alloy rim a bit more kerb protection but there both essentially the same rolling size..,narrower tyres are slightly better in mud and snow apparently??
I have a set of steels with winter tyres for the slippery stuff so I guess it doesn't matter that much then.

Thanks

I have a set of steels with winter tyres for the slippery stuff so I guess it doesn't matter that much then.

Thanks
Nope your already there borris ;)
I just listed a set of 4 winters in 17”

Hi Sean,
If you are still interested in a set of Devonport Alloys, and haven't been able to secure these, then feel free to drop me a PM. I have a set I may be looking to move on....
Martyn

Hi. Martyn
The chap up in the highland was selling a set of four almost new 17inch Davenports with Bridgestone rubber as he was now running his California on 18inch wheels. Do u have photos and how much??
Regards

Hi Lee

Is there a way of contacting you d
Hi spoke u some time ago.
I don’t suppose u still have those wheel for sale???
Regards
Sean

Hi Lee
I’m heading up north on Tuesday, ish.
I was to drop u a note so we can organise things. Can u call me on 01592 651465 to arrange.
Regards
Sean.