Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Genuine VW cool/ warm box

BeachyBird

BeachyBird

Vehicle
T5 Beach
We recently picked up new Beach, it came with the VW cool/warm box which we do not require, I have heard these are hard to get hold of after market so tried to get the dealer to buy it back but they can't because of warranty issues. Does anybody require one. It has never been used, has the fixing plate for California or Caravelle. We are in the Worcestershire/West Midlands area.

We may be interested if it is still going. How large is it/volume
It's 42ltr the VW one, it came with our Beach approx 2 months ago but we Dont need it, it has a removable basket and the fixing bracket to attach it to the rails. If you like I can post a picture. It has never been used.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
We may be interested if it is still going. How large is it/volume
Sorry I took detail off brochure not a 100% correct it's not a removable basket it's a divider and the box itself does not state the volume here are some pics

I also have one of these we want to sell based down in Bristol but will hang on let Beachybird sell theirs first.

I also have one of these available. Came with our ex-demo Beach but not required. Available from South Yorkshire and occasionally Hampshire if that helps anyone interested in one.

I also have one of these available. Came with our ex-demo Beach but not required. Available from South Yorkshire and occasionally Hampshire if that helps anyone interested in one.

Riofer, I'm in S Yorks. What condition is yours in? Also how much ?

Thanks

Hi guys.. Are these still on offer?

Could be end of the month? What type etc?

Mine still available too. South York's or Hampshire (could meet to drop off somewhere in between)

Can i ask why all of you guys are selling those ?
Is it not a usefull piece of kit , do you prefer other coolboxes,....
Should think it can be handy at some time ....and selling it now makes your Beach less intresting later if you might need it or selling your beach with it is more intresting to the buyer...

I didn't buy mine - it came with our van and we've hardly used it. Wed prefer a smaller fridge.

How do these compare to a small fridge practally, i'm guessing a fridge is colder???

Mine is also still for sale in Worcestershire same reason for selling we didn't order our Cali so had to go with what was in the show room and we already have a fridge. This brand new. can always meet you half way if you are interested. Thanks

Mine is also still for sale in Worcestershire same reason for selling we didn't order our Cali so had to go with what was in the show room and we already have a fridge. This brand new. can always meet you half way if you are interested. Thanks

Hi Beachy bird I am interested in it if it is brand new. can you give me a call on 07739508050 to let me know the price please

Riofer

If you still have yours how about £200

I'm in Doncaster

Hi Chalky,
That is a fair offer so happy to accept. I work in Donny so it should be straightforward for us to meet up. I can bring the cool box to work with me and meet up a lunch time or on my way home one evening. Let me know what will work best for you. I tried to message you directly but couldn't get a conversation started for some reason

Back