Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Genuine VW T5 bike rack. Great condition

S

Sean and sam

Guest User
Looking for £295. Collection only based in Coventry

8EFB5457-97E8-46C8-92A5-9DC36AAAFBEA.jpeg

635FC182-0BD1-4FC1-B40F-1EAD0BED7680.jpeg

Does this have all the bits and bobs needed for use straight away please? If so, can I buy it please?

What do you mean by bits and bobs. It has all the cables on it and all 4 keys for the locks Hope that answers the question

That's what I meant, the bike arms, keys and assembly tool.
Let me know when collection would be best for you.

Hi, sorry are we no longer proceeding with arranging a courier, as I have been trying to arrange this this morning as per PMs?

Hi I am happy to proceed with a courier was waiting for you to let me know. I also don’t have the assembly tool

Hi gem sorry I got mixed up with peoples replies as others have been interested. I am happy for you to collect

Sean and Sam, I can arrange a courier, however appreciate that Caligem may have been in touch first and/or you may prefer direct collection.

If you can let me know what you want to do.

Hi I am waiting for gem to reply sorry I have mixed up the messages I am useless lol. If she doesn’t want it then we can look at couriering it to you if that’s ok

Hi gem sorry I got mixed up with peoples replies as others have been interested. I am happy for you to collect
Thanks Sam. That's made my day...... I'm really pleased as my son (he's 6) has just got a larger bike and I can no longer smuggle it in the back of the van.
I'll send you a PM to arrange collection.

Sean and Sam, I can arrange a courier, however appreciate that Caligem may have been in touch first and/or you may prefer direct collection.

If you can let me know what you want to do.
Thanks for that Haves1979.....I appreciate that very much. I thought I'd missed out then

(BTW.... all the best people are born in 1979! )